Table of contents
Application period for 2019
Our official application period for the next intake in winter semester 2019 is opened now. Fill out the application form and submit all required documents.
Please note that early admissions are available. The first results and guaranteed admissions are transmitted at the earliest in January. Take this advantage to organize your visa, accommodation, health insurance etc. until October.
You can get in contact with us: email@example.com
Submit your complete application by sending it with the help of the application form.
Please contact us if you have problems filling out our application form or if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other application documents
Please attach the following documents to your application form:
- A copy of your degree certificate together with a grade transcript and if necessary an English or German translation
- Proof of your work experience
- Proof of English proficiency
- A copy of your passport or identity card
Applicants from China, Vietnam or Mongolia: certificate from the academic test centre (APS). Further information can be found on the website of the Germany embassy in your country. Information on applying for a visa can be found on the main website of HTW Berlin.
Please submit your complete application by e-mail: email@example.com
For admission to the MBA&E Life Science Management study programme you require
- a Bachelor’s degree with 210 ETCS in a relevant subject, at least 180 ETCS (Life Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business).
- at least one year of professional experience after your Bachelor’s degree
- Sufficient proficiency in English, demonstrated by
- TOEFL: at least 570 points in the paper-based test, at least 230 points in the computer-based test, at least 88 points in the online test,
- IELTS: minimum score of 6.5,
- a Bachelor’s degree from a study programme taught entirely in English or
- at least two years of residence in an English-speaking country.
Application deadline for the winter semester
HTW Berlin only enrols students on this study programme in the winter semester.
Note that early admissions are available to well-qualified candidates throughout the application period. Therefore, it is in your interest to apply early. Please contact us for further information.