Applicants should fulfill the following admissions requirements:
- a Bachelor’s degree with 210 ETCS, at least 180 ETCS (for example in Life Science Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Food Technology, Environmental Studies or Business).
- at least one year of professional experience after your Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge of German is not required to study in the MBA & Engineering in Life Science Management Programme. The programme is taught entirely in English.
Study places are allocated according to the following selection criteria:
- final grade of the first university-level degree
- number of years of professional experience after the first university degree (at least one year)
- English language skills (level B2 - higher or lower)