Life Science Management at HTW Berlin
The MBA&E Life Science Management study programme provides you with comprehensive, industry-specific knowledge and prepares you for a management position in the life science industry. Taught entirely in English, this unique programme features a number of practical modules.
During the three-semester you will
- you gain deep understanding of business fundamentals including strategy, finance, marketing, operations, organisational behaviour and business ethics
- learn about key production processes, GMP, hygiene and clean room requirements and the handling of genetically modified organisms
- learn to analyse and assess the productivity of a life science product
- gain knowledge about licensing, regulatory affairs and CMC
- learn how to identify and investigate business lines in a dynamic market with changing framework conditions
- learn about quality and risk management and how to manage complex projects
- develop your personal qualities and leadership skills with communication training and coaching
- expand your soft and leadership skills in project and team management, negotiations, selling processes and conflict resolution
The MBA&E Life Science Management programme is aimed at engineers, natural scientists, business managers, industrial engineers and similar professionals. To become a talented All-Rounder, check candidate requirements and application process.